See Your Delta Dental Dentist in Powell for Affordable Care
When you schedule a visit to the dentist, you have lots of reasons to smile. First of all, you’re taking good care of your teeth and gums, and if you have dental insurance then you may just be able to save some money, too. At Wedgewood Complete Dentistry, we can help you do both. As your Delta Dental dentist in Powell, we strive to ensure that you not only have a healthy and beautiful smile, but that you are also able to use your dental benefits to the fullest.
Delta Dental Insurance in Powell
The Surgeon General estimates that 164 million work hours are lost each year due to dental-related illnesses in adults, and children miss 51 million hours of school each year due to oral health issues. Therefore, seeing the dentist regularly is a necessity—not a luxury—for your family’s health and well being.
Delta Dental Insurance in Powell can help you ensure that your smile is a reflection of good health. There are both group and individual plans available. The group plans include:
- Delta Dental PPO (Point-of-Service)
- Delta Dental (Standard)
- Delta Dental EPO
- Small Group Plans
- Voluntary Enrollment Programs
Delta Dental offers two individual plans that cover a wide range of routine services such as oral exams, dental cleanings, annual X-rays and more complex services like dental crowns and bridges as well as dentures.
Powell’s In-Network Delta Dental Dentist
You can save the most money by choosing a dentist that is in-network with Delta Dental, which has the largest network of dentists in the United States. As an in-network Delta Dental dentist, our doctors are contractually obligated to charge a pre-set fee for covered services. Once you pay your portion, we cannot bill you for anything more.
Seeing a dentist that is out-of-network will probably cost you more money and require you to submit your own claim forms. When you see your Delta Dental dentist in Powell, you’ll save money and we’ll be glad to complete all of the paperwork required to ensure that you receive the maximum allowable benefits for any covered service.
Understanding Dental Insurance in Powell
Although Delta Dental benefits plans are slightly different from one another, they do have a lot in common. Similarities include:
- A deductible. Just like your automobile insurance, this is the dollar amount you need to spend each year before your Delta Dental coverage begins to pay for dental services.
- A maximum. Dental insurance typically has an annual maximum dollar amount. If you exceed this amount then the charges are your responsibility. Fortunately, our dentists are often able to work with patients so that ongoing treatment is scheduled from one year to the next so you avoid added expenses.
- This is the portion of your dental care that is your responsibility after you’ve met the stated deductible. The amount will vary depending on the type of service you receive.